Most parents appreciate having someone to talk to as they care for their new baby.
A Home Visitor from Healthy Babies (HB) has the time to answer your questions and show you ways to encourage your baby at every stage of development. During home visits, new and expecting parents learn to solve problems, manage stress, and enjoy and understand their child at every stage, from infancy to kindergarten.
A Home Visitor can provide:
- Information about your growing baby
- Developmental screenings to make sure your baby is healthy and meeting their milestones
- Referrals for pre/post-natal depression
- Fun and engaging activities for you and your baby
- Connections with local resources to make sure you have everything you need
If you are pregnant or have a newborn, and want to feel more confident and better supported, Healthy Babies may be a good fit for you and your family.
“When my baby was born, I didn’t have anyone. I didn’t have a village. My home visitor was my village. She was my 50 wise women who came to visit me in the six months after my baby was born. She was my village.” -HB Participant
Grass Valley/Nevada City Area: 530-559-6129 | Truckee Area: 530-559-9497
Fax: 530-265-4410 or email us at [email protected]